Terms of Service
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate you and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us in any way, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive information such as passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, threaten, or to harm us.
- Make improper use of submitting false information.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another person.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, abuse, intimidate, or threaten us or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting email addresses or any other data.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse us.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to color, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
TERM AND DENY ACCESS
If we deny Site access to you for any reason, you are prohibited from attempting to gain access to the Site again using manual browser methods, tools, software, VPN's etc. In addition to denying you Site access, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, photos, pricing, payments, terms, interest rates, discounts, savings, offers, giveaways, events, availability, and other types of information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $50.00 USD. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
All personal/non-commercial photographers, filmmakers, and videographers are expected to be courteous, respectful and to use good judgment while photographing, filming, videotaping, and recording on RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property, and must do so only during normal hours of business operation. All personal/non-commercial photographers are prohibited from using tripods, monopods, wiring or any equipment that may have an impact on the safety of RV Leaders & Camping Outlet customers or employees.
PROPERTY, SAFTEY & CONTENT MEDIA
Photography, videotaping, filming, and recording within Restricted Areas (as defined below) are strictly prohibited. Any person taking pictures and video, filming and/or recording in a RV Leaders & Camping Outlet safety-sensitive area or Restricted Area, as defined below or as otherwise designated by RV Leaders & Camping Outlet, will be directed to stop taking pictures or video, filming or recording, and may be asked to leave the property or be subject to additional law enforcement action as appropriate.
Prohibited Activities For Commercial & Non-Personal Use
Commercial photography, video, filming and recording is prohibited.
Use of RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property for commercial or professional photography, videotaping, filming, or recording of films, television shows, commercials, short features, blogs, documentaries, movies, trade publications, or any other recording, for any type of commercial purpose or use, or for commercial profit or gain, or related to the marketing of any company, organization or enterprise of any kind other than RV Leaders & Camping Outlet, is prohibited.
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet strictly prohibits the use of its property, land, and buildings for commercial and marketing-related photography and filming to support or market another company, organization or enterprise of any kind.
However, upon written request, RV Leaders & Camping Outlet will consider requests involving photography, films, or the creation of television shows, movies, documentaries or educational-related projects, providing the subject matter is related to RV Leaders & Camping Outlet. Consent must be provided, in writing, by RV Leaders & Camping Outlet, before any activity commences.
News Related Filming
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet accommodates reasonable requests for journalistic, news-related, non-commercial filming, videotaping, photography or recording on RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property at its sole discretion, but reserves the right to deny permission when the request runs contrary to RV Leaders & Camping Outlet policies. Any such request must be directly related to RV Leaders & Camping Outlet and must adhere to RV Leaders & Camping Outlet policies and instructions. Third parties seeking permission must ensure that customers and employees are not photographed, videotaped, filmed or recorded on the property without their written permission.
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Intellectual Property in Recordings
Use of RV Leaders & Camping Outlet name, trademark, service mark, logos, and other RV Leaders & Camping Outlet trademarks, emblems, images, or copyrighted material in connection with any photograph, video, film, or recording is strictly prohibited without prior, written permission from RV Leaders & Camping Outlet.
While RV Leaders & Camping Outlet encourages viral promotion and video sharing from and among its customers, RV Leaders & Camping Outlet reserves its rights to protect its valuable intellectual property in instances when uploaded photographs, videos, films, or other recordings violate RV Leaders & Camping Outlet intellectual property rights.
The following are some examples of activities strictly prohibited on RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property which are related to this Policy:
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Engaging with RV Leaders & Camping Outlet customers or employees in an inappropriate manner or impeding RV Leaders & Camping Outlet business operations.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photographers, filmmakers or other video recording persons harassing, blocking or endangering RV Leaders & Camping Outlet customers or employees.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or any act that may impede RV Leaders & Camping Outlet operations or disrupt any of its facilities.
The following items are not permitted on RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property among others, which are determined at RV Leaders & Camping Outlet's sole discretion: any type of explosives, firearms, knives, alcohol, tobacco products/devices, vape products/devices, illegal drugs, weapons of any kind, clothing with offensive language or content, or clothing that represents an employee or someone as emergency personnel (law enforcement, fire department, EMS etc.).
Filming/Recording by RV Leaders & Camping Outlet
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters any RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person subject to all applicable laws.
Drones/Unmanned Aerial Objects
Third parties are prohibited from flying drones or other unmanned flying vehicles above or from within RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property.
Definitions Public Area – A public area is an area open to general public access that is not otherwise posted or designated restricted by posted signs or locking devices. Signage, building design, and physical barriers, i.e., fencing, chains, bollards, etc., may also distinguish a public area from a restricted area.
Restricted Area - A restricted area is any area, designated by RV Leaders & Camping Outlet in its sole discretion, as not open to the public. Signage, building design, and physical barriers, i.e., fencing, chains, bollards, etc., may distinguish a restricted area from a public area.
Restricted Areas also include, but are not limited to, RV Leaders & Camping Outlet administration and office areas, break rooms, employee work areas, service bays, maintenance facilities, and unoccupied recreational vehicles including inventory units.
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property is private property. RV Leaders & Camping Outlet reserves the right to refuse permission to photograph, film, videotape and/or record on RV Leaders & Camping Outlet Property for any reason at any time.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please send us a letter to our mailing address.
RV Leaders & Camping Outlet
Website Terms of Service
555 Edna Road #264
Adamsburg, PA 15611