|Sleeps||3||Length||15 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 6 in||Ext Height||9 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 5 in||Exterior Color||SEAFOAM|
|Hitch Weight||140 lbs||Dry Weight||2640 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1000 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||32 gals||Black Water Capacity||17 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu||Available Beds||RV Queen|
|Refrigerator Type||12V||Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Cooktop Burners||2||Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|AC BTU||13500 btu||Awning Info||6'|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||1|
Riverside Retro travel trailer 135 highlights:
- Sleeps Three
- Sofa with a Table
- Rear Entry
- Egress Window
This travel trailer is cozy and to the point! You'll love not having to sleep on a tent floor or air mattress thanks to the front queen bed, and the overhead storage here is sure to come in handy. There is a kitchen base to prepare meals each day, and you can clean up in the convenient shower. This model also includes a sofa, or you can choose the optional booth dinette, and there is a refrigerator for your perishables!
Each Retro travel trailer by Riverside RV will take you back in time with its vintage look, but will still impress you with its modern comforts. The double welded all-aluminum cage and powder coated chassis provide durability, along with the PVC roof membrane and diamond plate rock guard. You'll enjoy indoor and outdoor speakers, USB ports for your electronics, plus an AM/FM/Bluetooth stereo to play your favorite tunes. Each model also includes front and rear stabilizer jacks, electric brakes, a high speed roof vent, plus a 13,500 A/C to keep you cool during the hot summer camping months.
Retro Package (Mandatory)
- Double Welded All-Aluminum Cage
- Powder Coated Chassis
- 12 Volt Power Converter
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- PVC Roof Membrane
- Outside Shower
- Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Radial Tires
- Interior and Exterior LED lighting
- AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo
- Powered Vent in Bathroom
- USB Ports
- Solar Plugin
- Observation Camera Prep
- Front and Rear stabilizer Jacks
- Inside/Outside Speakers
- HD TV Antenna
- Smoke and CO Detectors
- 2 20lb LP Tanks with Cover (N/A 135)
- Range Hood with Light and Exhaust Fan
- Electric Brakes
- Quick Connect Gas Line
- Cable Satellite Hook Up
- Black Tank Flush
- 3 Burner Range with Oven (N/A 135)
- Solid Stance Pull Out Steps
- High Speed Roof Vent
- 13.5K BTU A/C
- Roof Rack/Entry Steps (511 Only)
- Elec Efficiency Pkg. - 12V refer, elec water heater, A/C with heat pump
- Gas/Electric Pkg. - 12V refer, Gas Water Heater, Gas Furnace, A/C
- Gas Refer 6 cu. ft. (IPO standard 12V 10 cu. ft.)
- Electric Fireplace w/Heat and Remote (210, 240BH, 245RB)
- Power Tongue Jack
- Cool Memory Foam Mattress
- Radiant Barrier Insulation
- Aluminum Wheels
- Lift w/All Terrain tires
- Dinette Option (135)
- Jack Knife Sofa (165 only) (IPO standard dinette)
- Power Awning with LED Lights
- Pull Out flat Top Grill (190BH)
- Spare Tire w/mount (unit matching)
- Solar Power - 190 Watt Mounted Solar Panel w/'30 Amp Controller
- Canada Compliance
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
An error occurred while rendering the macro FormSnippet.
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.