|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in||Ext Height||9 ft 5 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in||Exterior Color||WHITE|
|Hitch Weight||495 lbs||GVWR||3900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||3372 lbs||Cargo Capacity||610 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||28 gals||Black Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Tire Size||15"||Furnace BTU||16000 btu|
|Available Beds||Queen||Refrigerator Type||Three Way|
|Refrigerator Size||3.7 cu ft||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Shower Size||29" x 44"||LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal||Water Heater Type||Gas or Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu||TV Info||32" TV|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||1|
|Shower Type||Wet/Bath Shower||Electrical Service||35 amp|
inTech RV Sol travel trailer Horizon highlights:
- Queen-Size Bed
- Convenient Wet Bath
- Two Burner Cooktop
- 32" TV
- Farmhouse Style Sink
You will love the added space in this travel trailer that can sleep four people each night. There is a queen-size bed in the back, plus a convertible U-shaped dinette up front for the kids or your camping friends. The kitchen includes a two burner stainless steel cooktop, a stainless steel microwave, and a 3.7 3-way refrigerator for your perishables. You can also add the optional 10' power awning outside for shade as you visit with loved ones! This model has a dry weight that ranges from 3,230-3,372 lbs., a tongue weight between 465-495, and a carrying capacity between 525-610 lbs.
With any Sol travel trailer by inTech RV you will find strong, durable construction consisting of lightweight aluminum that is easier to tow and resists rust, water, and dents. The Tilt-Forward Design creates more space inside so you can stretch out, and the panoramic windshield gives a great view of the mountains, ocean, or forest! The elegant interior features tinted windows with shades, Infinity woven flooring, and a stainless steel cooktop and microwave. You will stay comfortable year around since these models include a 13.5 BTU A/C and a 16K BTU furnace. The optional Rover Package can also be added that features rugged decals, off-road tires with a 3" lift, two different color choices to choose from, plus more!
Standard Features (2023)
- All-Aluminum Frame
- 2 5/16” Coupler
- 2” Rear Receiver w/ 175# Capacity
- S205/R75 15 Tires - Includes Under Mounted Spare Tire
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Roof
- LP Quick Connect Port (Horizon Only)
- Single 20# LP Tank
- Black Tank Heat Pad
- Torsion Axle
- (1) Exterior Storage Compartment; (2) in Horizon
- 48” x 80" Convertible Bed (Dawn, Horizon); 55" x 80" in Eclipse; 60" x 80" in Horizon
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Bubble Foil R7 Insulation (Walls & Ceiling)
- (4) Drawers, (5) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubbies / 1 Pantry (Dawn)
- (5) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubies/ (1) Side Pantry with Nets / (2) Base Cabinet Storage Compartments (Eclipse)
- (6) Drawers, (7) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubbies (Horizon)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(4) Speakers & 28" TV
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (3) 120V Outlets
- (4) Tinted Windows w/Shades (Dawn, Eclipse); (8) in Horizon
- 16K BTU Furnace
- 13.5K BTU A/C
- 6 Gal - Electric or Gas Water Heater
- Infinity Woven Flooring
- Porcelain Toilet
- Aluminum Walls with Sealing Exterior Door
- Roof Vent with Onboard Switch
- Mesh Shower Storage Net / 2 Towel Hooks
- 3.7 Cu Ft 3-Way Refrigerator
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink with Brushed Nickel Faucet
- 2 Burner Stainless Steel Cooktop
- 1 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Microwave
- Rugged Decals
- Tongue Tie Down Rack
- 3" Lift
- Blackout Wheels
- 235/75R15 Tires w/Aggressive Tread
- Aluminum Tube Rear Bumper
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.