Service and Repairs
Our goal is to help you make happy memories that last a lifetime and that includes expert Service and Repair of your RV investment. With our convenient location just off the Irwin Turnpike exit in Western PA, and with our highly dedicated professional RV technicians, RV Leaders is ready to handle nearly any RV service or repair.
Our location is staffed with experienced certified technicians with years of experience. We are proud to offer a caring team of certified RV repair and service professionals.
Standard RV Service, Repair and Reconditioning
- Towable Pre-Trip Inspection: LP leak check, fluid checks, roof A/C service, generator performance and much more.
- RV Slide Room Maintenance: Slide seals inspected and lubed, gears lubed.
- RV Awning Clean and Inspection: Inspect awning for wear, clean awning fabric, adjust spring tension.
- Basic RV De-Winterize: Drain/flush antifreeze, connect all valves for water flow, inspect RV for water damage.
- RV Roof Clean and Treatment: Professionally clean roof surface, rubber RV roof treatment for protection.
- Basic RV Roof Clean: Roof surface cleaned, reduce black streaks, protects investment.
- Towable Wash and Clean: Exterior clean, windows, tire dressing, vacuum.
- Wheel Bearing Single Axle
- Wheel Bearing Double Axles
- Wheel Bearing Triple Axle
- LP Leak Test: Check all LP hoses for wear, fittings for leaks, check regulator and perform system drop test.
- Towable Chassis Inspection and Review: Full 20 point inspection, wheels, tires, brakes, and more.
- Full RV Appliance Tune Up: LP furnace service, AC service, fridge service, water heater, LP leak test.
REPAIR YOUR RV
These RV Repair Issues Are Common and We Can Help!
Pre-Trip Inspections: Be sure to get a pre-trip inspection before heading out for a long trip. During these inspections, we carefully inspect your entire RV and look for any problems. Performing these inspections every 6 months will ensure that you have happier and safer vacations and also prevent bigger problems that may arise if left undetected. Schedule your appointment today!
Roof Inspection: Roof inspections today prevent water leaks tomorrow! At RV Leaders, we offer these free of charge because we want to help our customers to protect their investment and minimize costs associated with the common issue of water damage. It’s a great idea to have these done every 6 months.
Battery and Electrical: Electrical problems in an RV are very common, from a dead battery to a slide malfunctioning, and often RV owners don’t know where to start when they deal with them. Our technicians are trained to diagnose and repair electrical problems efficiently and effectively to get you running again.
Water Leaks: To most RV owners, nothing is more annoying than a pesky water leak. By the time you see visible water damage, the water has probably caused substantial damage. Much of what we fix is as a result of problems some preventative maintenance could have avoided. If you have a water leak, we will determine the point of entry as quickly as possible and solve the problem so you can enjoy your investment. Bring in your RV for an evaluation and we will give you an estimate and work with your insurance company on the repair.
Refrigeration: Unfortunately, refrigeration problems can cause you to lose much of your food and put a damper on your RV vacation. If your refrigerator is not working properly, bring it in for our technicians to diagnose and repair.
Contact us today by calling us at (724) 523-0405 or fill out the form. We want to help you with your service and repair needs to get you back to the enjoyment of your RV life as quickly as possible.