|45 ft 6 in
|8 ft 5 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|18 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Number of LP Tanks
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 391 highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Two Sofas
- Loft Area
- Dual Entry
- Two 30 Gallon Fuel Tanks
Whether you camp at RV parks, off-road destinations or your land, this fifth wheel offers comfortable accommodations after your rides, and a safe way to carry your toys with you anywhere! You will have your own bedroom up front with a walk-around king bed, a slide out wardrobe and dresser, and access to the double entry full bath which is convenient at night. Your guests can sleep in the overhead loft area and on the two sofas in the main living and kitchen area or in the garage if you decided to add the electric queen bed-split bench seat/bed option. The fifth wheel is spacious with three slide outs, and the cook will appreciate having full amenities to make meals and snacks for everyone. The 13' garage area offers a side man door to easily get to your toys and a half bath, plus there is a 30 gallon fuel station with a second 30 gallon aux tank along the exterior to keep the fun going!
With any Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland, there is a heated, enclosed underbelly for four seasons of travel, MORryde 3000 suspension for a better tow, a Nev-R-Adjust brake package, hydraulic 6-point level up for easy setup, and a 100-watt solar panel with inverter prep for off-grid camping. The garage allows you to safety take your toys with you thanks to the professionally installed tie downs, the cold crack resistant flooring is durable, and the residential style furniture with USB station is comfortable, stylish and allows you to keep your electronics ready for the next adventure. Choose one of these luxury crossovers and launch your adventurous side on its next journey!
Standard Features (2022)
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Upgraded CRE3000 suspension with the bolt kit for superior travel
- 100-Watt solar panel with inverter prep
- Sleek and aerodynamic for a streamlined ride
- Two 30-gallon fuel tanks, lockable and tucked out of sight.
- MORryde Pin Box made with a rubber spring providing more flexibility and absorbs the transfer of energy from your RV to your truck.
Top 5 Interior Features
- Entertainment center with JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofer
- Garage with Tie Downs – professionally installed tie downs for securing heavy toys
- High efficiency A/C system & 12 volt tank heaters
- Easily raise or lower the back door with no extra hardware.
- Luxury fireplace creating a warm ambiance. (standard on most models).
Tires and Axles
- 7,000lb Dexter Axles NEV-R-ADJUST brakes
- G-Range tires
- CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink & Faucet
- 5.5 Onan Generator
- Stainless Steel Stove/Oven
- 30" OTR Microwave
- 18 Cu. Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 10 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater (20GPH)
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Cold Crack Resistant Flooring
- One-Piece Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Door
- MORryde Step Above Entry Step
- Hydraulic 6-Point Level Up
- G-Range Tires
- E-Z Lube Dexter 7000# Axles
- Nev-R-Adjust Brake Package
- MOR-Ryde 3000 Suspension
- 50 AMP Service
- Battery Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush & Exterior Shower
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly
- Spare Tire
- Back-Up Camera Prep
- Dual Power Side Awning w/ LED Light
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station w/ 2nd 30 Gallon Aux Tank
- 30,000 BTU AC System
- Rear Garage Screen
- Residential Style furniture with USB Station
- LED Interior Lighting
- Fireplace (not available on all options)
- 50” LED Living Room TV
- Ramp Door Patio Kit
- Rear Electric Patio Awning
- 32” Bedroom TV
- 39” Garage TV
- Central Vac
- JBL Hi-Fi Speakers & Subwoofer
- Full body paint (3 color options)
- Removable edge cargo carpet
- 3 season removable garage wall
- Mega sofa in place of table & chairs
- 3rd high efficiency A/C (only on 351)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
An error occurred while rendering the macro FormSnippet.
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.