|Sleeps||3||Length||20 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in||Ext Height||9 ft 7 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in||Hitch Weight||575 lbs|
|GVWR||4800 lbs||Dry Weight||3980 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1210 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||28 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||32 gals||Black Water Capacity||32 gals|
|Tire Size||ST235/75/R15||Furnace BTU||16000 btu|
|Available Beds||Two Twin||Refrigerator Type||12V Compressor|
|Refrigerator Size||4.5 cu ft||Cooktop Burners||2|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs||Water Heater Type||On Demand LP|
|AC BTU||15000 btu||TV Info||32" TV|
|Axle Count||1||Number of LP Tanks||1|
|Shower Type||Wet/Bath Shower||Electrical Service||35 amp|
inTech RV Sol travel trailer Dusk Rover highlights:
- Rugged Decals
- Blackout Wheels
- Two Twin Beds
- U-Shaped Dinette
This travel trailer is ready to hit the great outdoors whenever you are! You and your loved one will have a front convertible U-shaped dinette to enjoy meals at and sleep on at night. In the morning, prepare eggs and bacon on the two burner stainless steel cooktop before heading out for the day. If you've chosen the optional 10' awning, you may not wander off too far from your trailer. This model also includes a wet bath with a porcelain toilet and a roof vent, plus a mesh shower storage net and two towel hooks for added convenience. This model also has a dry weight that ranges from 3,590-3,980 lbs., a tongue weight between 540-575 lbs., and a gross weight of 4,800 lbs.
With any Sol travel trailer by inTech RV you will find strong, durable construction consisting of lightweight aluminum that is easier to tow and resists rust, water, and dents. The Tilt-Forward Design creates more space inside so you can stretch out, and the panoramic windshield gives a great view of the mountains, ocean, or forest! The elegant interior features tinted windows with shades, Infinity woven flooring, and a stainless steel cooktop and microwave. You will stay comfortable year around since these models include a 15K BTU A/C and a 16K BTU furnace. The optional Rover Package can also be added that features rugged decals, off-road tires with a 3" lift, two different color choices to choose from, plus more!
Standard Features (2024)
- All-Aluminum Frame
- 2 5/16” Coupler
- 2” Rear Receiver w/ 175# Capacity
- S205/R75 15 Tires - Includes Under Mounted Spare Tire
- 35 Amp
- Solar Prep
- 1 Piece Fiberglass Roof
- LP Quick Connect Port (Horizon Only)
- Single 20# LP Tank (select models)
- Black Tank Heat Pad (select models)
- Dexter Torsion Axle
- (1) Exterior Storage Compartment (select models)
- (2) Exterior Storage Compartments (select models)
- 48” x 80" Convertible Bed (Dawn, Horizon); 55" x 80" in Eclipse; 60" x 80" in Horizon
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Bubble Foil R7 Insulation (Walls & Ceiling)
- (4) Drawers, (5) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubbies / 1 Pantry (Dawn)
- (5) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubies/ (1) Side Pantry with Nets / (2) Base Cabinet Storage Compartments (Eclipse)
- (6) Drawers, (7) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubbies (Horizon)
- (5) Drawers, (7) Overhead Cabinets, (4) Overhead Cubbies (Dusk)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(4) Speakers & 28" TV
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (3) 120V Outlets
- (4) Tinted Windows w/Shades (Dawn, Eclipse); (8) in Horizon; (9) in Dusk
- 16K BTU Furnace
- 15K BTU A/C
- 6 Gal - Electric or Gas Water Heater (select models)
- On Demand- LP (select models)
- Infinity Woven Flooring
- Porcelain Toilet
- Aluminum Walls with Sealing Exterior Door
- Roof Vent with Onboard Switch
- Mesh Shower Storage Net / 2 Towel Hooks
- 4.5 Cu Ft 12V Compressor Fridge
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink with Brushed Nickel Faucet
- 2 Burner Stainless Steel Cooktop
- 1 Cu Ft Stainless Steel Microwave
- Rugged Decals
- Tongue Tie Down Rack
- 3" Lift
- Blackout Wheels
- 235/75R15 Tires w/Aggressive Tread
- Aluminum Tube Rear Bumper
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
An error occurred while rendering the macro FormSnippet.
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.