|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in||Ext Height||9 ft 7 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 11 in||Exterior Color||GRAY|
|Hitch Weight||520 lbs||GVWR||5200 lbs|
|Dry Weight||2760 lbs||Cargo Capacity||2760 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||8.5 gals||Tire Size||ST235|
|Available Beds||Full Tent Bed||Refrigerator Type||12V/120V|
|Refrigerator Size||3.1 cu ft||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Garage Size||11 ft 9 in||Axle Count||1|
|Shower Type||N/A||Electrical Service||30 amp|
inTech RV Flyer toy hauler expandable Discover highlights:
- Two-Burner Cooktop
- Farmhouse Sink
- Rear Ramp Door
- Tie-Down Rings
- 46" x 81" Tip-Out Bed
This Flyer expandable toy hauler is the biggest and the best model offered in the Flyer line-up! Not only does this toy hauler provide you with a spacious and versatile interior, but it also gives you a desirable cargo space so that you can bring along some toys for the adventure. This expandable comes standard with one tip-out bed, but you can easily add on the second optional tip-out bed which will add lots of extra room for sleeping and relaxing. The other feature found on this Flyer that is going to make your trips truly effortless is the front kitchen that comes with a two-burner stainless steel cooktop, a 3.1-cubic foot refrigerator, a large farmhouse sink, and an 8.5-gallon fresh water tank. This expandable toy hauler has a dry weight that ranges from 2,440-2,760 LBS and a net carrying capacity that ranges from 2,440-2,760 LBS, so come check it out!
The inTech RV Flyer travel trailers and toy hauler expandables are ready for adventure whenever you are! With the all-aluminum, all-tube cage frame, the Flyer has been built with lightweight and long-lasting materials so that you can enjoy your unit for many, many years. The Flyer has a rugged design so that you can confidently explore new territory and go where traditional RVs cannot. The Flyer has a 2" rear receiver rated for 175 pounds which allows you to bring along your bikes, and the front tongue box is the perfect solution for your storage needs because it is easily accessible and out of the interior. The Flyer also comes with a Bluetooth stereo that has two speakers so that you can always have your best music playing, and the list of optional features is going to entice you to make your Flyer even more exceptional. The optional roof rack will allow you to bring along kayaks, and the optional A/C with heat is definitely going to be tempting to add.
- All-Aluminum / All-Tube / Cage Frame
- Coupler: 2” Ball (2 5/16" on Discover)
- 2” Rear Receiver – 175# Capacity
- ST235/75R15 Tires w/Aluminum Wheels – Includes Spare Tire
- ST235 Tires w/Aluminum Wheel s- Includes Spare Tire (Discover)
- Load Center: 30 Amp
- Zamp Solar Prep
- Loading Ramp Door rated at 2,200lbs (Explore, Discover)
- Exterior Skinning: .040 Aluminum (Seamless on Explore, Pursue, Discover)
- Roof: One Piece Aluminum
- Bed Size: 59” x 78” (Chase, Pursue)
- Tip-Out Bed: 46" x 81" Rated at 1,100 lbs. (Explore, Discover)
- 11K w/ Soft Start A/C (Discover)
- MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Insulation: Bubble Foil R7 (Walls & Ceiling)
- Front Storage Cabinet & (3) Storage Nets (N/A Discover)
- Base Cabinet w/2 Storage Areas & (3) Wardrobe (Discover)
- Front Overhead Storage Cubby (Explore)
- (3) Overhead Storage Cubbies (Discover)
- Infinity Woven Flooring (Chase, Pursue)
- Black Coin Flooring (Explore, Discover)
- (6) 500 lb. Tie down Rings (Explore)
- (9) 500 lb. Tie Down Rings (Discover)
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(2) Speakers & TV Prep
- (2) LED Dome Lights (4 on Explore; 6 on Discover)
- (1) 12V Outlet w/(2) USB Ports & (2) 120V Outlets (3 120V Outlets on Discover)
Kitchen (Discover only)
- Refrigerator: 3.1 cu. ft. 12V/120V
- Large Farmhouse Style Sink w/Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop: 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Fresh Water Tank: 8.5 Gal
- Off-Road Tires (Standard on Discover)
- Add-A-Room Tent (Chase, Pursue)
- Roof Rack
- A/C with Heat strip
- Straight Awning (N/A Discover)
- 270 Degree Awning (N/A Discover)
- 10' Manual Awning (Discover)
- 10' Power Awning (Discover)
- Slide Out Kitchen (Pursue, Explore)
- Adventure Package (Pursue, Explore)
- Curbside Tip-Out (Explore)
- Double Rear Doors (Explore)
Adventure Package (Optional) (Available on Pursue & Explore Only)
- Off-Road Tires
- Roof Rack
- Slide Out Kitchen
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
An error occurred while rendering the macro FormSnippet.
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.