|Length||40 ft 10 in||Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in||Hitch Weight||2592 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16592 lbs||Dry Weight||13450 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3094 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||86 gals||Black Water Capacity||92 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu||Generator||5.5 Onan|
|Fuel Capacity||60 gals||Number Of Bunks||1|
|Available Beds||King||Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Gas/Electric|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft||Convection Cooking||Yes|
|Cooktop Burners||3||Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs||Garage Size||11 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs||Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI 110/12V||AC BTU||27000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" LED TV, BR 32" TV, Garage 39" TV||Awning Info||Power w/LED Light|
|Axle Count||2||Washer/Dryer Available||Yes|
|Number of LP Tanks||2||Shower Type||Standard|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
CUSTOMIZE THIS UNIT AND ORDER TODAY!
Heartland Road Warrior toy hauler 351 highlights:
- Two Sofas
- Bath and a Half
- Loft Area
- Dual Entry
- Two 30 Gallon Fuel Tanks
Calling all adventurous types, this toy hauler is ready for fun and the fifth wheel is ready with luxury accommodations! The front bedroom offers a walk-around king bed, a slide out with storage, and easy access to the double entry full bath. Your guests can sleep on two sofas in the main living and kitchen area that is spacious with two slide outs, and the cook will love having full amenities to feed everyone, and extra counter space to serve meals. The loft area is another favorite sleeping spot for one. The garage has 11' of space for your off-road toys and gear, plus you might like to add the electric queen bed-split bench seat/bed option for more dining and sleeping space for family and friends. And the half bath and side man door will surely come in handy. You will also find a 30 gallon fuel station with a second 30 gallon aux tank that allows you to stay in one place a little longer.
With any Road Warrior toy hauler fifth wheel by Heartland there is a heated, enclosed underbelly for four seasons of travel, MORryde 3000 suspension for a better tow, and hydraulic 6-point level up for easy setup. You will also love the 100-watt solar panel with an inverter prep for off-grid camping. The garage allows you to safety take your toys with you thanks to the professionally installed tie downs, and the cold crack resistant flooring is durable for all your adventures. Each model also includes residential style furniture with a USB station, a Zero Gravity garage door, and solid surface countertops. Choose one of these luxury crossovers and launch your adventurous side on its next journey!
Standard Features (2023)
- Upgraded CRE3000 suspension with the bolt kit for superior travel
- 100-Watt solar panel with inverter prep
- Dual MORryde Solid Entry Steps
- Two 30-gallon fuel tanks, lockable and tucked out of sight.
- MORryde Pin Box made with a rubber spring providing more flexibility and absorbs the transfer of energy from your RV to your truck
- Azdel laminated sidewalls with lightweight non-wood substrate, sound barrier and better insulation value
- Entertainment center with JBL Hi-Fi sound system with subwoofer
- Garage with Tie Downs – professionally installed tie downs for securing heavy toys
- High efficiency A/C system & 12 volt tank heaters
- Zero Gravity garage door - easily raise or lower the back door with no extra hardware
- Luxury fireplace creating a warm ambiance. (standard on most models)
Tires and Axles
- 7,000lb Dexter Axles NEV-R-ADJUST brakes
- G-Range tires
- CRE 3000 with wet bolt kit
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Stainless Steel Single Basin Kitchen Sink & Faucet
- 5.5 Onan Generator
- Stainless Steel Stove/Oven
- 30" OTR Microwave
- 18 Cu. Stainless Steel Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- 10 Gal DSI 110/12V Water Heater (20GPH)
- Washer/Dryer Prep
- Cold Crack Resistant Flooring
- One-Piece Fiberglass Shower w/ Glass Door
- MORryde Step Above Entry Step
- Hydraulic 6-Point Level Up
- G-Range Tires
- E-Z Lube Dexter 7000# Axles with Nev-R-Adjust Brake Package
- MOR-Ryde 3000 Suspension
- 50 AMP Service
- Battery Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush & Exterior Shower
- Heated Enclosed Underbelly
- Spare Tire
- Back-Up Camera Prep
- Dual Power Side Awning w/ LED Light
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station w/ 2nd 30 Gallon Aux Tank
- 30,000 BTU AC System
- Rear Garage Screen
- Residential Style furniture with USB Station
- LED Interior Lighting
- Fireplace (not available on all options)
- 50” LED Living Room TV
- Ramp Door Patio Kit
- Rear Electric Patio Awning
- 32” Bedroom TV
- 39” Garage TV
- Central Vac
- JBL Hi-Fi Speakers & Subwoofer
- Full body paint (3 color options)
- Removable edge cargo carpet
- 3 season removable garage wall
- Mega sofa in place of table & chairs
- 3rd high efficiency A/C (only on 351)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
5 StarsGreat place. They found what I needed for family of 7. My camper is above & beyond. Bob the owner is great. Patty is absolutely the best. And hats off to Kelly a very good guy. Love the service. Thank you guys.
5 StarsVery helpful, no pressure and easy to get along with. Thank you all for helping us purchase our new camper.
724-523-0405 or Contact Us
Note: Please refer to our disclaimer page for details on all of our disclaimers.